The truth is that we would never have imagined the impact that the global health crisis caused by the rapid spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus could have.
We live in unprecedented times and that is why, now more than ever, the safety and health of each and every one of our guests is of vital importance. Although it seems that the health crisis is improving little by little, at the Campoamor Resort Real Golf Club we continue to monitor the situation derived from COVID-19 on a daily basis. In addition, we have taken advantage of this closing time to make additional improvements and establish new cleaning protocols in order to continue offering excellent service as soon as you can visit us again.
Our way of life and our habits have been dramatically changed in recent months. However, it is very inspiring to see how we have been adapting and motivating ourselves to prepare for a return to normality. That “new normal” that we have heard so much about lately and that has brought with it a multitude of protocols and new guidelines. The Real Campoamor Resort Golf Club is resilient and our human team is prepared to face difficulties and successfully exit difficult situations.
We have always become better and, without a doubt, this time will be no different.
The well-being of our guests was already our main priority and now it is even more so. Since the State of Alarm was decreed on March 14, we have continued to adopt new measures in health and hygiene and strictly following the guidelines of the government and the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
During these months in stand by we have been preparing for the reopening:
• Implementation of more exhaustive cleaning and disinfection protocols for common areas, with the use of biocidal products with virucidal activity authorized by the Ministry of Health.
• New protocols for cleaning and disinfecting rooms: longer room ventilation time, virucidal will be included in products used for machine cleaning, washing and disinfection of bedding and towels with hot water (higher than 70ºC) and Detergent.
• Disinfectant gel dispensers and informative posters for hand washing are available at all points of contact (doors, passage areas, surfaces, elevators, etc.)
• Measurement of body temperature and detection of fever without contact. In addition, the temperature of all employees will be recorded both at the exit and at the entrance to the facilities.
• Limited capacity in restaurants and separation measures between tables. Disinfection of material and kitchen utensils with hot water (higher than 70ºC) and authorized biocidal products with virucidal activity, installation of separators at the points of sale that are necessary.
The entire human team is prepared to provide peace of mind to our guests in their future stays and will be continually trained to be able to offer up-to-date information to any questions that may arise. The Hotel reception offers a 24-hour service to help you resolve any queries that may arise or help you with anything you may need during your stay.
Reliable and flexible reservations
During these difficult times, we have offered and continue to offer flexibility and support to all those whose reservations have been affected since the State of Alarm decree: change of dates, free cancellation until the day of arrival, refund of deposit ...
If you need to readjust a reservation, do not hesitate to call our reservation team (+34) 96 532 13 66 Ext. 2 or send an e-mail email@example.com We will be happy to help you with everything you need and answer any questions that may arise.